Update on Response to COVID-19
On March 17, we notified you regarding measures taken by the SWAN prime contractor to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. The SWAN prime contractor will continue these important measures through April 3, 2020 or until otherwise directed by the Department of Human Services/Office of Children, Youth and Families (DHS/OCYF).
- Normal business functions will continue, and the SWAN Portal remains fully operational.
- The Harrisburg Office of the SWAN Prime Contractor is closed. All prime contract personnel, including county-based employees, are currently working remotely.
- Site visits and other meetings/training will continue to be scheduled by audio and video conference.
- SWAN regional technical assistants, SWAN LSI coordinators and other staff of the SWAN prime contract can be contacted by phone or email. Please reach out to your contacts with questions.
- The SWAN Helpline remains available to support families.
- The Spring Administrative Updates have been posted to this website (Publications).
During this time, remember to:
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your face when possible and wash your hands if you do touch your face.
- Clean surfaces and frequently touched items often.
- Avoid close contact with other individuals if they or you are sick.
Please know that we are committed to partnering with you to assure that children and families continue to be cared for during these challenging times. We will continue to provide information and developments as needed over the coming weeks.